Friday 6 June 2014

Calum's Tomodachi Life Journal: Day 1

The bizarreness has only just began on Candy Apple Island. Friendships growing, freakish dreams and a beautiful love ballad by Peach and Mario and humorous rap battles. I have opened Supermarket, Concert Hall, Interiors, Clothes and Hats. Friendships and love are developing in Mario and Peach, hopefully. I'm best friends with Ciaran Brennan, my best friend in real life already! Luffy loved his straw hat and I loved pizza (one my favourite foods in real life!) !!! It is luck and coincidence or does this game have a knowledge of real life?!

Peach and Mario's beautiful love ballad 
A word chain battle of food. Ciaran Brennan vs Marceline 
Luffy wearing his iconic red-banded straw hat 
Mario's oddball dream of being a robotic superhero  
Peach is having a nightmare! About my hideous face!
My Miis 
Calum MacDonald
Ciaran Brennan (My best friend, a Phoenix student in 8AJV)
Mario
Peach 
Luffy (One Piece)
Marceline The Vampire Queen (Adventure Time)

I will soon add Kermit The Frog, Miss Piggy, Luigi and Jacob Farrington (a awesome fellow Digital Leader)

Buy: http://www.game.co.uk/en/tomodachi-life-283577

No comments:

Post a Comment